Use the links below to download your app for Mobile Deposit Capture.
Please contact one of our Member Service Representatives at 354-8100 and they will be happy to assist you with our New Mobile Deposit App.
Mobile Deposits FAQ’s
You can now deposit checks with our Mobile Deposit Capture Application!
How do I get started?
Contact one of our Member Service Representatives, they will be happy to assist you with our New Deposit Application.
- You will need your member number, last 4 digits of your SSN and your Date of Birth
- Download Mobile Application (Android – Google, IPhone – Apple) by going to www.memorialhealthcu.org under Services, Mobile Deposit Capture and Click on the link that corresponds with your phone type.
- Follow the on screen prompts
- Endorse the back of your check with the following:
- The words “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Memorial Health Credit Union
- Your Member Number (Account Number)
- Member’s Signature (Endorsed As Shown On The Check)
- Date of Deposit
**Note: If you find you do not have access to Mobile Deposit Capture on the Next Business Day after you requested access, please contact a Member Service Representative.**
Which mobile devices are supported?
Android and IPhone devices are supported.
Is My Deposit Secure?
Yes, all information is stored in our secure systems and not on your device.
Which accounts can accept deposits?
Checking and Primary Savings accounts.
What is the Daily Deposit Limit?
The Daily Deposit Limit is $2,000.00.
How many checks can I deposit?
There is a limit of 5 checks you can deposit in one day. The system captures one item (1 check) per transaction, if you have more than one check you will have to repeat the process.
How long do I need to hold on to the check after depositing it?
You will need to maintain possession of the endorsed check for 60 days.
Is there a Cut Off Time for same day funds posting?
Yes, the Cut Off Time is 3:00 PM EST on a credit union Business Day. All deposits After 3:00 PM EST will be available on the Next Business Day.
How many times a day do items post to accounts?
Items are posted at least 3 times each Business Day.
Will I be notified if my Mobile Deposit is Rejected?
You will be notified by Email if your Deposit was Rejected (It is the responsibility of the member to keep your current Email on file with the credit union) and the Reason it was rejected.
What are some reasons my check could be rejected?
Some reasons a check for deposit could be rejected are:
- Endorsement is missing or not properly endorsed
- If the routing number and/or account number are not fully visible
- Any returned check cannot be deposited via remote deposit
- MICR line is missing or unclear
- Any item issued by a financial institution in a foreign country, or not payable in US dollars
- Payee is not an account holder
- No 3rd Party checks accepted. A 3rd Party Check is one on which the drawer, the drawee and the payee are all different parties. Another form of a 3rd Party Check is a check being deposited by our member that was made payable to a different person (the 3rd Party) and signed over to our member.
- Mobile Deposit Capture access revoked and/or denied
- This list is not all Inclusive
If you continue to experience problems, come in to the credit union and present that check for deposit.