Finance Solutions, Loans & Savings
Savings: Vacation or Christmas Club Accounts
It’s easy to save with deposits to your designated savings account deducted directly from your paycheck through qualified employer members or direct deposit from a regular income source. Competitive interest rates are paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account.
When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $5.00 is required. All members must maintain a $5.00 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
Memorial Health Credit Union's checking accounts offer no minimum balance and no per-check charges.
Other features of checking include:
- ATM services via CIRRUS®, Pulse and CU24
- 24-hour online account access with FREE Billpay for checking accounts.
- Pre-authorized automatic drafts (no charge)
- Overdraft protection with savings
- Consolidated monthly statements with electronic statement option.
- Direct deposit
- Wire transfer of funds to an outside account
- Stop payment
- VISA© Check Card
Auto Loans and Mortgages
Memorial Health Credit Union offers several types of loans to fit the needs of members with growing needs:
- Auto Loans – Financing is available on new and used cars.
- Mortgages – First and second mortgages with low fixed rates and no pre-payment penalties.
- Personal Loans – Low interest rates with fast processing and convenient financing. These loans are often used for debt consolidation, medical emergencies, vacations, car repairs, Christmas expenses and other unexpected events.
- Recreational Vehicle Loans – Financing available on new and used boats, personal watercraft, motor homes and motorcycles.
- Shared Secure Loans – Funds secured with deposits in a savings or savings certificate account. These loans feature the most attractive interest rates, while you will continue to earn dividends on your savings.
Please contact us for more information on loans or click here for a loan application.
Memorial Health Credit Union currently offers a Master Card credit card. Your credit card should offer convenience, not high costs. Why spend more on fees and interest charges than you have to? The savings of a Memorial Health Master Card allow you to enjoy the following benefits:
- No annual fee
- 25-day grace period
- No transaction fee on cash advances from your credit union (interest accrues from the day of the advance)
- Optional life and disability insurance available at low rates
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) provides insurance coverage of up to at least $250,000 for your Credit Union account(s).