Who Can Join?
Employer and Employee Benefits
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.
Field of Membership
Employees & Volunteers of Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Ambulance Corporations (Medstar, Inc.)
- Atlantic Container Service, Inc.
- Bethesda Home for Boy
- Bill Morris Mechanical Contractors
- Braddy Electric Company, Inc.
- Brasseler USA, Inc.
- Brunson Heating and Air
- Byrd Heating & Air
- C Grant Washington, Attorney at Law
- Calvary Baptist Temple
- Charter Broad Oak Hospital
- Chatham County Health Department
- Chatham Savannah Authority for the Homeless
- Chatham Steel Corp
- Coastal Air Conditioning Service, Inc.
- CSX Transportation and its wholly owned subsidiaries who work in the United States
- Effingham Hospital who work in Rincon or Springfield Georgia
- H&H of Savannah, Inc.
- Hercules, Inc.
- Heritage Park of Savannah
- Hospice of Savannah
- Intermarine USA
- Johnson Contruction
- John Mock Mechanical Contractors
- Kemiron Atlantic, Inc.
- Kidney Stone Center of Southeast Georgia
- LanPort, Inc.
- Lifestar, Inc.
- Maxum Crane, Inc.
- McDevitt Air
- Metalcrafts, Inc.
- Oelschig Nursery, Inc.
- Pirates House Restaurant
- Provident Enterprises, Inc.
- Provident Health Foundation, Inc.
- Provident Medical Network, Inc.
- Provident Ventures, Inc.
- Salvation Army
- Savannah Marine
- Savannah Runaway Home
- Savannah Yacht
- Shearouse Lumber Company
- Solomon Company Wholesale Druggists
- Southside Fire Department
- Swinson & Haynes, P.C.
- T.H. Guerry Lumber Company, Inc.
- Wayside, Inc.
- Residents of Chatham County
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of the credit union, employees of the credit union, persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above.
Memorial Health Credit Union - 4831 Waters Avenue, Savannah, GA 31404
Phone: 912-354-8100 | Fax: 912-354-8983
Copyright © 2013 | Memorial Health Credit Union | All Rights Reserved
Savannah Website Design by SavannahWebGuy